Toon onbeantwoorde berichten | Toon actieve onderwerpen Het is nu 16 jun 2024 23:38

Dit onderwerp is gesloten, je kunt geen berichten wijzigen of nieuwe antwoorden plaatsen  [ 2 berichten ] 
email bericht ontvangen van osakak jakkakaka kijk zelf maar 
Auteur Bericht
PorscheForum Rakker
P O R S C H E
NUTH
Bericht email bericht ontvangen van osakak jakkakaka kijk zelf maar
Attention please,
I am MR OKAKA OJOTO,The bank manager of Auditing And Accounting Section AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB) BURKINA FASO
WEST AFRICA BRANCH.

I am contacting you based on Trust and confidentiality that you will keep this as top secret.don't be scared or surprised, i am the manager of BANK OF AFRICA and i have an opportunity to transfer sum of US$15.5.MILLION (FIFTEEN MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS) I have the courage to look for a reliable and Honest Person who will be capable for this important business Transaction,believing that you will never let me down either now or in Future. The owner of this account is JOSEPH F. GRILLO, foreigner and he is the Manager of petrol chemical service, a chemical engineer by Proffession here in BURKINA FASO befor his death.

He died in world trade center as a victim of the September 11,2001 Incident that befall the United State of America, the bank has made series of efforts to contact any of the relatives to claim this money but without success, you can confirm through this website:
http://www.september11victims.com/septe ... sp?ID=1260
And my investigation proved to me as well that his company does not know anything about this account.I want to transfer this money into a safe foreign account abroad but I Don't know any foreigner,I know that this message will come to you as a surprise as we don't know ourselves before, but be sure that it is real And A Genuine business.Hope that you will never let me down in this transaction, at the conclusion of this business, you will be giving 30% of the total amount, 70% will be for me. I look forward to your earlier reply by email for more details Thanks.

MR OKAKA OJOTO
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING MANAGER,
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK (A.D.B)
YOU CAN CALL ME + 226 78 81 33 73

NIEMAND IS SLIM GENOEG OM ZIJN EIGEN DOMHEID TE BEVATTEN.

06 jul 2007 1:16
Profiel Facebook 
PF #57
Bericht 
dit soort scams is hier al zo vaak voorbij gekomen, dat ik er maar meteen een slotje op gooi...

Oja Don - niet doen, is niet echt... :lol: :cheesy:

06 jul 2007 6:33
Profiel
Dit onderwerp is gesloten, je kunt geen berichten wijzigen of nieuwe antwoorden plaatsen   [ 2 berichten ]